I used to get drunk on Spanish wine.

Category: By Caitlin
If you were really upset, who is the first guy you'd go to? I dunno. Nicholas. Who is the first girl you go to? See, I never get overly upset. And when I do I just angst quietly to myself in my room. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Depends who it was. Probably not. Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life? Frankly, probably not. Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to? Waramanga Pre-school. And then Arawang. Then Stromhole. Now Can-braaa. Which year has been the best so far? Eight was pretty good. Ever found more than a dollar in a random place? Yep. I found fifty dollars in the laundry once. SCORE. Last time you laughed really hard? Not long ago, I don't think. Maybe today in French. I laugh hard a lot though. Last text message in your inbox? OK. Cya. What is your last name? Everyone knows what my last name is. Except for you, obviously. So you don't deserve to know. Do you know anyone addicted to any type of drugs? Yep. Actually, more than one person. How many kids do you want to have? However many I happen to have. What colour are your eyes? Brown. What is the natural color of your hair Brown/black. What is the closest purple object to you? A giant article about LCD Soundsystem that I ripped outta a magazine. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it? I believe if you work for something hard enough you'll get it. Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone? Nope. BECAUSE I'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE BEFORE. :O Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle? Nope. Break someones heart or have your heart broken? Nope. Would you ever get a belly button piercing? Can anyone say INFECTION?!?? Eww. Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends what's happening. If there's something interesting, I'm an anytime person. Otherwise, fuck it. Do you snore? Nope. I do sleeptalk sometimes though. Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion? Yeppers. What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body? Depends. If it was dead!Damon, I would drag him inside and have my wicked way with him... Kidding, kidding. I'm not a necro.... No, really... Do you like to spend time with people? Some people. Depends what mood I'm in, really. Are you hungry? Nope. And all I've had today is a Pizza Pocket and half a hamburger. *shock* When was the last time you did the dishes? Last week sometime. I got paid for it too. ^_^ Are you talking to anyone while doing this? Nope. But the Go-Betweens are talking to me. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't? Opposite. I thought someone hadn't died when they really had. It was weird. Three feelings at the moment? Tired. Bored. Pestered. Got anything you regret so far in life? You should never regret anything. Are you listening to anything? Lloyd Cole now. Thank god for shuffle. What are you scared of? Nothing. I'm fearless. Last movie you watched? Around The World In 80 Days. Last song you sang out loud? I haven't sung in ages. Are you thinking of someone right now? Nopeeee.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?