Yesterday I got so scared I shivered like a child.

Category: , , , , , By Caitlin
Ok, so life is borrring. I've taken to sitting in class and daydreaming... which isn't helping my grades any, but whatever...

Classes are boring, assessment is boring. Why don't we ever get interesting assignments? I mean, I could totally cope if we got questions like:

1992 is not about Justine cheating on Damon, but about Graham leaving Damon to become Alex's boyfriend. Discuss.

(Omg, seriously though, I thought this on the bus the other day, and I pissed myself laughing. Everyone gave me a weird look... O.o) So why don't we get good assessment? I miss high school. I miss primary school... Like I said some other time, I wish I could go into a Simm!Coma...

I just found a Christmas Beetle in my bedroom. Can someone please explain? It is nowhere near December. It's too cold for Christmas Beetles. THEY SHOULD ALL BE DEAD. But I just found one in my bedroom, so I crushed it with a baseball bat. DIE BEETLE, DIE!

Oh! My future-husband likes Peanuts/Charlie Brown. WE ARE SO TOTALLY MEANT TO BEEEE!!!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?