Weird:

Category: , , By Caitlin
Knowing someone online for, like, a year and a half, and finally speaking to them in real-time. WTF, plz? I hate not being able to think of what to say. I over think, and be all, 'yeah, I don't want to sound like a tool'. AND THEN I END UP SOUNDING LIKE A TOOL ANYWAY!!! Blergh...

And, as an aside, don't you get creeped out when things seem to happen as a big coincidence? I can't explain it...
Example: You're talking about some obscure band at home one night ---> the next day at school, you hear someone talking about the same obscure band... They've never mentioned the band before at school, and neither have you... ---> you're creeped out enough over this, but when you get home you turn on the TV, and a music video by the obscure band is on... WEIRD, HUH?!?!?! Stuff like this keps happening to me. Make it stop, please.

Oh, and I've just realised that weird is a really weird word. What happened to the I before E, except after C rule? Huh, huh?

0 comments so far.

Something to say?