Johnny Cash And The Giant Hedgehogs Of Death...

Category: , , , By Caitlin
For the past couple of nights I've been living on a diet of Vegemite sandwiches. Like, that's all I've had for dinner. Not that I'm complaining. Actually, I'm doing the opposite - I'd like to use this time to tell you about how wonderful my Vegemite sandwiches have been. They've been so good, I can't even begin to describe it. I have a secret feeling that they were magical, orgasmical, wonderful Vegemite sandwiches. They were that good...

Umm... What else? Oh, I ended up buying season one of Murphy's Law rather than Dexter... Because I have Dexter on my computer, and anyway, now I can have a fix of Nesbitt whenever I want.

I get the feeling that some people are rather pissed at me. Whatever. I can't paticularly be arsed trying to over-compensate for whatever people are feeling about me. If you've got the shits, trust me, you'll get over it. People always do.

Oh, AND I finished Life On Mars. It was sad - but happy - but sad... *emo tear*

0 comments so far.

Something to say?