I had an excellent title for this blog, but then I forgot it...

Category: , , By Caitlin
On Friday I got twenty dollars for my breakfast and lunch, because Mum had eaten all my school food (at least six small Turkish Delights, twelve packets of chips, and then her dog ate all my biscuits). I ended up buying NME instead, because it had an article about Blur in it. Bonus, it had an article about Morrissey's new Best Of album in it to. I justified reading it while I was in French, because his shirt said 'Je Suis Morrissey'. I got my work done too, which actually says something as to the difficulty of French, ne?

I rocked up to art, and we watched a silly movie/doco on some Australian artist whose name I can't even remember. Then at recess I sat in the art room with Tom, and bitched about how my back was locking up (again). So then I rang Mum and she made me a doctors appointment and said I could go home.

Instead I went to my grandparents house, because I hadn't seen them all week, and I hate going back to an empty house (anyway, Nanna and I still had episodes of The Goodies to watch). But before I caught the bus, I went and brought myself a bacon and egg sandwich because I felt sorry for myself. To try and counter-act the badness of the sandwich, I got a bottle of orange juice. While I love orange juice, it was probably so laden with sugar that it didn't do anything to help with the sandwich... And yes, you all needed to know that...

So then I went and watched TV the whole afternoon with my Grandparents, my back still locking and unlocking... But, y'know, at least I missed double history, right?

0 comments so far.

Something to say?