"You're pale in a really scary way" "I know that. It's on purpose. Took me ages to get this pale."

Category: By Caitlin
Favourite...

...book - The Colditz Story, I think... That's an ace book. ...song - Piccadilly Palare - Morrissey ...(male) singer - Jeff Buckley... Or maybe Morrissey... ...(female) singer - I don't really have one... Damon Albarn when he's singing in an incredibly high pitched voice? XD ...band - Blur. ...cd - Grace - Jeff Buckley ...food - Turkish Delight ...drink - Coke/fizzy-sugar-filled stuff. ...poet - Morrissey. Duh. ...poem - I don't paticularly have one. ...actor - John Simm. Duh... ...actress - This comes back to the whole 'I don't have one' thing... I think there might be something wrong with me. Everyone I idolise is male... O.o ...movie - The Great Escape. ...(boy) name - Mhh. I dunno... Alex... And Stephen... ...(girl) name - I dunno... Trixie is a cool name *looks at Trixie Belden books on bookshelf* ...word - languid (especially when used in alliterated sentances like: he lay languidly on the couch), fuck, wanker. ...quote - Life would be so colourful if only I had a drink problem. - Morrissey ...colour - Green. ...thing on Youtube - Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. Man, it's so funny...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?