Dear Alex James,

Category: , , , By Caitlin
I had a dream about you last night. Not some creepy, kinky, stalker-ish dream, just so you know. It was a cute dream about meeting you at an airport and then somehow convincing you to come to my house for a sleepover so I could show you off to my friends.

You seemed a very nice person, and it was nice to meet dream-you. Though if I may say one bad thing, I think you need a hair-cut. You hair is fine at the front, but it is becoming far too long at the back, and is loosing it's attractiveness. Also, I liked the glass figurines of your wife that the airport gift-shop was selling. They were amusing.

I hope you were not too startled at the number of car crashes occuring outside the airport - I don't know what was happening there. Maybe there were a lot of people looking for insurance pay-outs? Either way, I think it was very brave of you to hop into the car with my Mother driving. She gets awful road-rage sometimes, and considering the number of crashes (and therefore the bumper-to-bumper traffic conditions) that were happening, it was suprising that she didn't go completley psycho and kill everyone around.

Anyway, I'm sure you get stupid letters like this all the time, so I'll stop now. I must stop anyway as I have a house to walk to and cousins to look after. I hope you have fun making your cheese and running your farm. Please write another book soon as your first was very interesting and funny, but there are only so many times you can read it (nine or ten) before it becomes quite boring.

Regards,
Catlin.

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 10, 2008
    Aww, that sounds like a lovely dream! You should send him a letter like that too, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. And mention you like cheese. And Clash songs.
    Also, are you sure Graham didn't pop up in your dream too? Graham + cars... Or Damon making faces at people..
    Oh, mention in your letter that he should put more pictures in his next book! :]
  2. Caitlin January 11, 2008
    It was. It was weird when I woke up though, because I didn't remember it for, like, ten minutes, and I usually remember my dreams right away.

    Damon making faces at people in cars and causing the car crashes. Damn, if I saw Damon in a car while I was driving along I would be distracted enough to crash. XD

    I could e-mail him. Shall I e-mail him? I think I might.

Something to say?