No, you are not having ice-cream for lunch...

Category: , By Caitlin
I'm cleaning the kitchen. Was emptying out the fridge and found chicken left over from Christmas Day. Ewww...

The other day I was asleep and the phone rang. I was so tired/out-of-it that I fell over my own feet as I was running for the phone and I slammed into the door-way. I got incredibly bad carpet burn on my knees and I fucked up my shoulder and hurt my head. *whines* But now I do have this totally ace yellow/brown/blue/purple/black bruise on my shoulder.

For some reason I keep having dreams about Norwegian sailors. I know why, but it's still weird...

Oh yes, and from now on there's only short blogs until I get the page back to how it should be. The pictures stretching it are pissing me off... Even if it is attractive looking Alex...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?