"We're hardcore. We're so hardcore." He said, as he sipped on his tea...

Category: , , By Caitlin
There isn't much to say. I just wanted to use that blog title, because it amused me.

Basically, unless I get a massive spurt of energy, I've finished the creative part of my Entertainment Inc assignment. Now I just need to write the oral. For some reason I seem to be getting a lot of oral assignments at the moment (one of which Kim is kindly writing for me. Ha!). If I weren't so tired at the moment I'd make a gross joke about it, but I really can't be bothered. I can't even type right at the moment. I keep missing letters and pushing the wrong button and typing the wrong word. It's awful...

Today I spent the day in WW2 era Germany. Mostly in POW camps... Occasionally escaping and going on the run. I do believe I was in Holland for part of the day...

Anyway. Short post. Time for Caitabee to go sleepy-bies...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?