After the first few horror inducing moments of rifling through my bag, I found my notebook...

Category: , , , , , By Caitlin
First up, let's begin with some dreams.

Brad had come back to school and had turned me into a vampire. We were wandering around the school, looking for people, because we were hungry. Brad saw Mango and started to go towards him to kill him, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Then we headed off towards the English staffroom, because I wanted to kill Mr. Rowe. But he wasn't there, so we just wandered around and fed on random people.

I was sitting in the art room, sulking about something-or-rather. Everyone in the class was being a wanker and Miss. Northey was sitting across from me at the table, trying to cheer me up, but it wasn't working. Then a certain Pretty walked around behind me, stopped, lent over my shoulder, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Aww. Cheer up." And he made a ^_^-face. And then I woke up.


You know how someone can look so pathetic that you just wanna hug them? Yeah. I was getting that feeling a lot on Friday during Maths. Not the pathetic feeling, the huggy feeling. Ryan looked upset, and Phillip looked upset, and I suppose Daniel was upset in his own way, because he wasn't acting normal... But yeah, I wanted to give them hugs. I didn't though, because otherwise I would've got the; "ARRGH! GET AWAY FROM ME, FREAK!" reaction. I hate that reaction... >_<

On Tuesday I downloaded The 120 Days Of Sodom and began reading it. Really, I'm in two minds about it. I mean, it's a very well written book (even though the beginning is terribly long), and it flows well... But it is terribly smutty... And I'm not good with smut. I mean, some smut is alright, but this is dodgy incestuous kinky smut, and I'm not entirely sure whether I feel comfortable continuing reading it. Oh well. I'll go a few more pages and see if it gets any better.
Oh, and before you go start calling me a pervert again, I downloaded it because The Cure (apparently) wrote a song about it. The Cure or The Smiths - I can't remember. One of the two...

Look up incest on Google. I did it because I was trying to find how to spell incestuous. Google it. Please. It's hilarious...

Anyway... I might go watch Tv or something. Talk again in a few days...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?