The Return Of The The Smiths

Category: By Caitlin
1. I love... sleeping.

2. Right now... I am mentally cursing one of my yuppie internet friends and getting the urge to sleep.

3. I feel like... going back to school and wandering around while it's all dark and scary.

4. I hate it when... I forget to turn my electric blanket on before I go to sleep.

5. I fear...many things, none of which I'll admit to.

6. I'm lonely without...people around me. I need noise to function.

7. I need... money. Actually, I need a life...

8. Today I... Went to school and did nothing. I perved and daydreamed a fair bit though. YAY!

9. Tomorrow I'm... Doing my assignments. NOT SLACKING OFF!

10. I just... laughed at one of my own jokes. God I'm pathetic...

11. I want to meet... I dunno. John Simm maybe? Probably rather people in my head...

12. I'm hungry for... More Jeff music I haven't heard before.

13. I love it when... it rains while I fall asleep.

14. I'm afraid of... stupid little things.

15. I'm listening to... Young And Lovely by Blur. Ace song. For some reason it reminds me of the Beatles...

16. I'm wearing... My school clothes, and then a jumper, because it's cold.

17. I wish I was in... bed.

18. I'm craving... some new company to keep.

19. I want to get... the ability to stay interested in things...

20. I can... speak in yawn.

21. I can't... do handstands.

22. I have... a warm bed waiting for me once I finish this part of the quiz...

23. I haven't... perved for at least six hours.

24. I'm nervous to... say what I really think.

25. My Mum thinks I'm... irritating.

26. My Dad thinks I'm... irritating as well, probably.

27. I think... I need to put some David Bowie on my iPod.

28. I'm happy when... I can watch people and not seem like a freak.

29. I'm sad when... I think about having to live out the rest of my life. But that episode of Doctor Who I watched the other day cheered me up a little, so that was alright.

30. I like eating... yes I do...

31. I hate eating... No I don't. That's a lie.

32. I love watching... Life. Mmmmmm... *Drools*

33. I love listening to... Jeff Buckley.

34. I like playing... Multiplayer Halo. With my cousins.

35. I hate waking up to... life, generally...

36. I can see... because I am not blind.

37. I'm glad that... There are only four more weeks left at Stromhole.

38. I'm disappointed that... The world is turning into more of a crap-hole then it already was...

39. I look like... a man... Oooh. Shut down...

40. I wish I looked like.. I dunno. I'm happy being Caitlin...

---

1. How late did you stay up last night?
I went to bed around ten thirsy, which was pretty early considering it was a public holiday the next day.

2. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Fuck. Assignments...

3. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
I have many crushes. But to make it easy I'll say mostly around the same age.

4. What do you order at starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks. If I get coffee, I get it somewhere else...

5. What do you hope to do this weekend?
Nothing?

6. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Phht. Nope.

7. Do you own a stereo that cost more than $100?
When it was new it cost more than 100 dollars. Now it's probably only worth fifty. XD

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
Nope.

9. How's your heart lately?
On the wrong side. XD

10. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Sleeping.

11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
I dunno, because it's still only 9:38 in the morning.

12. Like someone?
I like many people. I need a life.

13. Do you have best friend?
Nope. I just have many good friends.

14. What was the reason you last cried?
Because I lost a really long quiz I was filling out.

19. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
I think I have, but I'm not sure...

20. How many red lights have you ran?
None. That's stupid.

21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
Probably.

22. What was your favorite grade?
I dunno. Kindy I suppose. Kindy was ace. ^_^

23. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Sleeping?

24. Whats a sure way to catch your attention?
Depends who you are. Wear a cool band t-shirt. Be pretty and naked. Walk around singing Morrissey songs.

25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Not really.

26. When was the last time you were given a rose?
Never?

27. Is there anything you are craving right now?
Turkish Delight - and suprise, suprise, I have one sitting right here next to me! ^_^

28. Where did your last hug take place?
I dunno. At Nanna's and Da's, I think.

29. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Yessss. People spell it with K's and Y's and E's. Retards...

30. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offense, but..."?
Oh, every day...

31. Do you drink tea?
Nope. I drink coffee and juice and soft-drink.

32. When was the last time you saw a cop?
When I was watching the APEC protests on TV.

33. Did you ride in someone else's car today?
Nope. I haven't ridden in any cars today.

34. Have you made a mistake in the past week?
Yes. Like, a BILLION... -_-'

35. What are you listening to right now?
Graham Coxon. Ha! *spaz dances*

37. Do you miss someone?
Nope.

39. Are you happy with your life?
For the most part, yeah.

40. People you think about:
*cackles*

41. Is there a feeling you're trying to avoid?
I dunno. Sadness I suppose. But - NO! BOREDOM! I'm trying to avoid boredom.

42. Country music?
Some of it isn't too bad.

43. What was the last movie you saw?
Aladdin. And fuck it was good.

44. Are you sleeping somewhere saturday night?
I assume so, yes... O.o

---

1. Do you have a lot of secrets?
Not really.

2. Can you KEEP a secret?
If it's good enough.

3. Last thing you drank?
Lemonade.

4. What did you do last night?
Surfed the net. Watched City Homicide. Slept.

5. Last time you took a shower?
Night before last. But I'll have one tonight so I don't smell really awful tomorrow.

6. Do you have glasses/contacts?
Nope.

7. Last time you drank alcohol?
New Years.

8. Last time you smoked weed?
Umm.. Never?

9. Who was the last person you spoke to in person?
My Mum. I wanted to know what was for lunch.

10. Ever streaked?
Nope.

11. What does your hair currently look like?
Messy.

12. Song you're listening to?
Let's Bomb The Moonlight - Jeff Buckley.

13. Ever been to China? Do you want to go to China?
Nope. And not really. In the same way I refuse to go to the US. It's not so much the country as it is the administration that I have a problem with.

14. How about Italy?
Yes. It was nice. I ate a whole pizza there all by myself. I was stoaked. We went into Vatican City too, that was pretty ace. I did my Pope imitation, and Mum wasn't impressed.

15. Have you made out with more than three people in one night?
Nope.

16. What are you doing tomorrow?
School. *twitches*

17. Last person of the opposite sex that you hugged?
Probably my Grandfather.

18. Ever been grounded?
Like, once, but she forgot after two days.

19. Ever been high?
Nope. Unless you count sugar high.

20. Ever been confused about something or someone?
I'm constantly confused.

21. Ever lost a close friend?
Nope.

22. Do you miss them now?
Nope.

23. Have you ever been liked?
Phht. Probably not.

25. Have you ever played ding dong ditch?
Nope. I don't even know what that is.

26. Have you done anything illegal lately?
Nothing really illegal. Just naughty.

27. What should you be doing right now?
My English assignment. My Maths assignment. My Music assignment. My Entertainment Inc assignment... *sighs*

28. Where is your best friend right now?
I dunno.

29. Can you speak Japanese?
I can count to ten in it. XD

30. Are you a silly goose?
No. I'm a silly human, fool. I couldn't type with wings...

31. Do you have any pets?
Nope.

32. Have you ever kissed somebody whos name begins with a C or an H?
Nope.

33. Are you a patient person?
Depends what I'm being patient about...

34. Does change scare you?
Not really. As far as I'm concerned there isn't enough change.

35. Do you get bored of people easily?
Yessss....

36. Why are you taking this survey?
Becuase I don't want to do any of my assignments.

37. Is there anybody you can count on?
Not really.

---

1. So what will we call you?
You can call me Al.
2. And how many months till your next birthday?
Eleven I think.

3. How big is your penis ?
Wouldn't you like to know?

4. Suppose you see your crush/ boy/girl friend kissing another, what would you do?
*sigh* and then start perving on someone else in the room.

5. You got a free holiday, South America or North Korea?
North Korea. You get robbed in South America...

6. What would you do if a teacher of the opposite sex hit on you?
Depends on the teacher...

7. Right now do you prefer a Strawberry Milkshake or a Banana Cupcake?
Banana Cupcake. ^_^

8. Is your phone within a meter radius of you?
Yes. But I can't find it. It's buried under everything on my desk.

9. Wait, are you a guy or a chick?
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME THAT?!?! *sobs*

10. What are you wearing?
My Make Cows, Not War t-shirt and my pajama pants.

11. What color is the thing you are sitting on right now?
Red.

12. Are you doing this just because you're bored?
And also to avoid assignments. Duh.

13. What season is it right now? Do you like it?
Spring. It'd be alright, but it's very cold.

14. Who do you think you're going to spend New Year's with?
Mum. The television.

15. Was last New Year's enjoyable?
It wasn't unenjoyable.

16. I'll betcha you miss someone right now?
Not really.

18. Can you type over 60 words per minute?
If they're short words...

19. Are you high?
Nope. Not as far as I know, unless there's a gas leak or something I don't know about...

20. McDonalds or KFC?
KFC. YUM! ^_^

21. Krispy Kreme, Donut King or Wendy's?
Krispy Kreme.

22. Target or K-Mart?
K-Mart. I love K-Mart.

23. What color is your top?
Black.

24. Is that color your favorite?
Nope. I'm no emo, fool.

25. Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
There was going to be, but then stuff came up.

26. What's something that's bothering you right at this moment?
Assignments. *sighs*

27. How smart do you think you are?
Not overly smart, but not incredibly stupid either. About average.

28. Can you surf?
Nope. Never tried it, never will.

29. Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?
No. *shifty eyes*

30. If you were given $100, would you spend it, or save it?
Spend it. Saving is for fools.

31. If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay?
Yes. Why would you leave? It's just a spider..

32. What time is it?
11:30 in the morning. I've been avoiding assignments since 8...

33. What do you wear to bed?
Usually whatever shirt I have on and my pajama pants.

34. Would you ever become a vegetarian or even vegan?
No. I like meat and animal products!

35. Where are you right now?
In my bedroom.

36. Do you think your crush likes another?
Of course.

37. What is your desktop picture?
Shower!Damon. XD But I might change it to Pretty!Jeff when I can find a really ace picture..

38. Can you swim well?
Not well, but I can swim.

39. Do you shop for clothes?
I just run into the store, find something in my size and then run out again. (Well, I pay first... -_-')

40. Where do you think your crush is right now?
Probably at home.

41. And what are they doing?
Probably still asleep. Or doing assignments like everyone else.

42. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope. I believe in vibes and spirits, but not ghosts..

43. Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
Tokyo. I've been to Paris. It was nice, but I wanna see Tokyo.

44. How about Melbourne or Rome?
Rome. Just because it was busy and messy and old and new and - a lot of different things. Anyway, Melbourne has too many homeless people.

45. Do you have a guitar in your house?
Yep. It's sitting right next to me.

46. Are you listening to music right now?
If You Were The Topic On Jeopardy - Jens Lekman.

47. Who else is in the room with you right now?
Millions of teddy bears.

48. In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Hoodie. But if it was a really nice jacket, I could be swayed...

49. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
In the living room, but people are coming over and I refuse to get dressed, so I'm stuck in my room.

50. How often do you get onto myspace/facebook?
About once a day.

51. How long can you go without your mobile phone?
A long time, especially when I loose it. I lost it in the couch for almost a month, once..

52. Do you have any enemies?
Enemy is a strong word...

53. What are you doing?
Your Mum.

54. Is your bed made of metal or wood?
Metal and wood. SO HA!

---

1. Would you bang your neighbour?
Noooo...

2. What describes your relationship status?
Alone.

3. Where are you?
In my bedroom.

4. What's the last movie you've seen?
Aladdin.

5. I've come to realize the last person who held my hand is...
I dunno. My cousin Grace probably.

6. What is your middle name?
Louise.

7. Who have you talked to most today?
Mum. And even not to her that much...

8. Do you carve pumpkins every year?
No. But I would like to carve out your face, fool.

9. Color of your underwear?
*checks* Purple.

10. Color of your shirt?
Black.

11. I'm always...?
Tired.

12. Who's on speed dial 2? 4? 6?
Speed dial is for fools who can't remember numbers...

13. Honestly, how many people do you have feelings for?
A billion. *sighs* No, let me count. Probably two or three I have feelings for, and I just perv on a lot of other people...

14. Whats your favorite season?
Winter. I'd rather be cold than hot.

16. Are you a bad influence?
Everyone says so, so it must be true.

17. Who do you like, honestly?
Your Mum.

18. Rather have your name or your siblings name?
Non-existent Foetus? Nah, I'll stick with Caitlin, thanks..

19. Would you do anything for someone else?
Yeah. Most people actually, funnily enough.

20. Have you ever been called a bitch?
Probably.

21. Best friend?
I don't have one.

22. What is your ringtone?
Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley. But it changes between that and the Captain Planet theme...

23. What song is on?
22 Steps - Daien Leith.

24. Are your grades good?
They're not bad...

25. Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out?
They probably don't hate me, becuase I don't bulletin them so everyone else gets stuck with them. But it's probably irritating, yes.

26. Do your best friends have a myspace?
Yep.

27. Whose page did you visit last?
Ummm... *thinks* I dunno. Probably to comment Kath about City Homicide.

28. Last time you went out to lunch?
A couple of weeks ago.

29. Honestly how many people have you had sex with?
None.

30. Who is your favorite character from Friends?
Hmm... Probably Joey, because he's such a wanker.

31. Do you have a tattoo?
Nope.

32. Do you want one?
Nope. Can anyone say infection?

33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears CD?
No. But I do have a few of her songs as MP3's...

34. What did you do last night?
Slept.

35. Are you a Lost fanatic?
Nope. I realised it was shit after the first season...

36. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail?
Pass.

37. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library?
Oh god no.

38. iPod or Zune?
iPod. Duh...

39. Do you watch Family Guy regularly?
When there's nothing better on...

40. King of the Hill?
When I can. It's pretty funny.

41. Do you read trashy romance novels often?
When I ger depressed.

42. What's the last thing you bought?
Chocolates.

43. What's the last thing someone bought you?
I dunno. It's been so long I can't remember...

44. Do you ever sing in the shower?
Not really. I hate listening to my own voice.

45. What's in your CD player right now?
New Order. One of the Best Of discs. Which I've realised is fucking awesome for when you're in a shitty mood.

46. What's your favorite movie?
I dunno. The Great Escape was good, but it was sad...

47. Another favorite movie?
I don't really have something. Can I say Band Of Brothers, even though that was a mini-series? If you watch it in one sitting it's just a six hour movie - duh...

48. Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
I think everyone will settle for something.

49. Can you sing?
Nope. And I know I can't.

50. Do you play any instrument?
I can play many instruments, badly.

51. Have you ever been to another country?
Yep.

53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
Not really. If you're too clean then you leave yourself open for allergies and general sickness. If you're in a constant state of just general messiness/cleanliness then you're right.

54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
Nope.

55. Do you know how to knit?
My Nanna tried to teach me once, but she got stressed with it and quit.

56. Do you have a job?
Nope. And I don't plan to have one. Not for as long as I can help it.

57. Have you ever written song lyrics yourself and put them on MySpace?
*is not that pathetic*

58. What are you doing right now besides this survey?
Being angsty.

59. Hate any one?
Hate is a strong word...

60. Baskin Robbins or Cold Rock?
Neither?

61. Physics or Chemistry?
Physics, I suppose. At least I understand the idea behind physics...

62. Facebook or Myspace?
Myspace. Very much Myspace.

63. Do you wear any jewelery?
My watch, my Subway hairtie/bracelet, my froggy string. Occasionally a necklace.

64. Ever Cheated?
Oh, all the time...

65. Walk or run?
Walk. Or skip...

66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars?
None?

67. Fly or Road Trip?
None!

68. Batman, Spiderman, or Superman?
Batman. ^_^

69. Catwoman, wonder woman, or lassie?
Lassie! Pretty puppy! ^_^

---

1.If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Ben, I think...

2. Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell?
Nope. I believe in decomposition...

3. Do you think science counteracts religion?
Yep. But I don't shove it in people's faces who are religous.

4. What person you know makes you laugh the most?
They all do it equally.

5. What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile?
Penis.

6. Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching?
When it's New Order I do. *dances*

7. What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard?
I don't think there's such a thing as a bad song. Just songs that I don't like.

8. What's your favorite kind of cheese?
The kind you get in a block from Coles. I have simple tastes.

9. Do you ever feel guilty eating meat?
Phht. No. Why the hell would I?

10. Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation?
Sometimes. When I'm in a shitty mood or want to lie to someone.

11. Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later?
Nope. No credit card, ne?

12. What do you love most about the opposite gender?
Eyes. Just as a general thing, eyes. But I love different things about everyone.

13. What do you dislike most about the opposite gender?
That they're total pricks.

14. Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just because a good-
Ahh...

15. What celebrity's autograph do you want most?
John Simms. XD

16. Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who?
No, thank god.

17. Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69?
All the time. ^_^

18. Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary
Nope.
19. What do you think of pi?
It sounds suspiciously like pie.

20. Could you carry on a relationship with someone with the same first name as a family member?
Depends who they had the same name as.

21. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Depends on the situation.

22. Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?
Aaah, back to Thom Yorke Syndrome. Goddamn I love that theory...

23.do you have a crush?
I've got my orange crush... XD

24. What is your favorite possession?
My watch.

25. What physical, tangible possession do you want most?
Nothing really. I'm quite happy with what I have.

26. How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older?
I hate getting older every day.

27. Best feature on the opposite gender?
Eyes. But mostly depends on the person...

28. Fears?
Being hit by a car, falling into a coma and waking up in 1973. Unless, you know, John Simm was there... ^_^

29. How good is your short-term memory?
Utterly shit.

30. How good is your long-term memory?
Even worse...

31. What is your earliest memory?
Emma stealing my MOTHERFUCKING LOLLIES!

32. What movie makes/made you cry?
None that immediatly spring to mind. Sad ones?

33. What song makes/made you cry?
Sometimes Last Goodbye, but only when I'm already sad...

34. What makes/made you laugh so hard you cried?
A good joke. People saying things they didn't mean to say.

35. Would you like to be cloned?
No, probably not. I don't have anything against cloning, just not me, thankyou.

36. Do you wish you could be alive when the world was ending, just to experience it?
Yeah, but I'd probably just end up topping myself, since I'm a total pussy...

37. What do you miss?
Everything.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?