There are 1.2 million pensioners out there, silently screaming for help.

Category: , , , , , By Caitlin
Holiday Notes:

I'm a coke addict. First thing I think about in the morning is how I'm going to get my next fix. Where will I score? Will I be able to afford it? What'll I do if I can't get a hit?
I need it. If I don't have any coke then I feel like I'm dying. I can't concentrate. I'm jumpy. But the minute I have some... shit, I get such an intense high. I feel like I'm flying. I can do anything; climb mountains, steal children. It's the only thing that gets me through some of my doubles. But there are downsides too. It makes me go crazy. I get mantal, and jump off chairs and benches, and get shot at by fifth graders with tommy guns.
I'll take it. I don't care if it's pure or what. Any coke is good coke. Fuck, I'll even drink Cherry Coke, if I get desperate enough...

I was walking through a shopping center in New South Wales, and I glanced in at Supre. AND THE FUCKING MANNEQUINS HAD NIPPLES ERECT ENOUGH TO TAKE OUT A SMALL CHILDS EYE! And they were huge! It's gross. This is in a store which markets to TEENS AND PRE-TEENS... Eww...

Dream: I was walking around Fisher and saw Alex Parish and Gryff and Caleb and Tim and Jacob standing around on the stairs near the shops and they were all wearing capes. They were all, "Lolz, lets follow Caitlin home!"
So I started walking in the wrong direction & they followed me, but then they got bored and stopped. I started following Caleb up Ballarat street, and suddenly Chicken Man turned up, and I was walking along talking to them. Then Daniel turned into Ryan V, who gave me a big hug. And then I got scared and was kinda whimpering, and then I ran away.

OMG. James Nesbitt has naturally curly hair! (I have no idea where this came from. It's just written in big, happy letters in my notebook...)

Dream: Banks got blown up. I was watching from the top of a hill. There was this enormous explosion, and a mushroom cloud.

Dream: Someone had given me tickets to a Jens Lekman gig, and I went into Woden to find the place where it was, except I couldn't find it. There were all these people from Mapleleaves.se, and some from school. We couldn't figure out where it was. Then Jens turned up with a marching band and led us all into this little underground club and started playing. Kristen came up to me and said she was only there because the alcohol was cheap.

I like holidays, but I'm glad to be home.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?