story of my life. it's weird- one moment you're writing this in your diary, the next minute you find it in a morrissey song.

Category: , , , , By Caitlin
Why do I always equate Morrissey with the Anglo-Irish conflict? Not even any of the songs he's written, just his voice. I hear Morrissey's voice, and I start thinking about the IRA or the UVF or shit like that. On a weekend that pisses me off. I SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO THINK ABOUT SMART THINGS ON THE WEEKEND!

Speaking of the Anglo-Irish conflict, - Nope, fuck that, let's talk about Morrissey. Morrissey is far more interesting.

I've been in a Morrissey mood all this week. And on Wednesday I got some new Morrissey CD's. Which are quite good. You can never have too much Morrissey. But on Good News Week on Monday, they were talking about a vibrator/iPod kind of thing, and Chris from the Chaser made a joke about a vagina who listened to the Smiths and became depressed. It me giggle. And I think that was what set off my Morrissey week.
I do quite enjoy Morrissey.

Umm... What else? School is shitty. I considered dropping out last week/this week. WTF? I was in some shitty angsty teen mood. I thought I didn't get them, but apparently I do. I had everything planned out though. I was gonna drop out of school and get an apprentiship or something... Which isn't paticularly planned, but y'know...

I'm happy again now though, which is cool. I have a new internet crush. (He looks like Michael Tighe O.o). I've actually gotten some stuff done this weekend in the way of websites and assignments, which is good. And... I dunno... Everything is coming together, it seems. Even though I know everything is still the same. Everything is still the same - only better. And slightly more surreal.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?