They're trying to oppress us... Quickly, we must paint a mural!

Category: , , , , , By Caitlin
I was walking through Woden the other day, brushing my teeth, and no one even gave me a second glance. Apart from Marie-Anne and Martin, but they don't count, because they know me.
Is it just me, or is it getting harder and harder to be strange in this society? Fucking Emo's, taking away my sport from me...

I was sitting in the Orthodinosaur's chair as she was taking the wire outta my teeth, and she had the radio on, like always, and guess what came on? Voodoo Child by the Rogue Traders. Which, of course, instantly reminded me of Simm!Master from Doctor Who. Actually, I was half expecting either him or some Toclaphane to come into the room. Man, if they did, I would've laughed so hard... But they didn't, so I just smiled like mad - and, in turn, made the Orthodinosaur clip my gum with a stabby-thing... >_<

I was sitting in French the other day, and I thought to myself, "Oh, I must get my dictionary out." And I looked all through my bag, but it wasn't there. And I could've sworn I put it in there. And then someone pointed out to me that it was on the table. I HADN'T PUT IT ON THE TABLE! As far as I knew, I hadn't even gotten it out of my bag. So I got really freaked out, and refused to touch it for the rest of the lesson, because I thought it was a magic French/English dictionary...

Oh, and just to note, next to that last bit in my journal, I had an incredibly shocked face. It was hilarious...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?