I Killed A Party Again, I Ruined It For My Friends...

Category: , By Caitlin
Urrgh. Long Weekends make me O.O...

My fingers are bleeding from typing ze HTML. Arrgh... >_<

I 'ave decided I am Austrian now. Ve 'ave ze 'ills and ze Nazi's and ze strudel, ya?

Robin Hood was soooooooo hilarious/slashy tonight. "Why don't you ever kiss my ring?" LOLZ. Other quotes I can't remember. I laughed the whole way through though. I laugh whenever I see Guy and Allan together. Mum doesn't get it. I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm a pervert... XD

I'm sitting in my room, listening to music in the dark. With a pillow behind my back, because I'm feeling like a 70 year old. Unnf... Damn my brittle bones! And my poor posture! I should drink more milk and stand up straight! *shakes fist*

Oh, and just because I can, one of my favourite moments from Green Wing:

0 comments so far.

Something to say?