I'm half tempted to get fish now...

Category: , , , By Caitlin
From a Blur Forum:


I just bought 2 new fish. One is black and the other is a golden yellow colour.
Betcha never guess what I named them.
Graham and Damon.

When I figure out how I can photograph them without blinding them from my flash, I will show you guys.

They're cute and very fish-like =)

[EDIT] So I've been watching my little fishies all day and they amuse the crap out of me.
They are actually kind of acting like Graham and Damon!
Damonfish is the more outgioing one. When someone walks up to the tank, Damonfish comes up to the glass and basically follows you around. Meahwhile, Grahamfish kinda lurks behind him.
And Damonfish follows Grahamfish everywhere. Occasionally, Grahamfish tries to get away from Damonfish, but after a few seconds, Damonfish goes HEY! and swims up very quickly to Grahamfish's side.
And they're also getting harassed a little by Noelfish and Liamfish.
Meanwhile, Morrisseyfish is more than happy to just sit at the back of the tank and sulk, but he occasionally comes up to the front of the tank to see if there's anyone there who might love him.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?