Evidently, this is my mind telling me I've been watching too much Green Wing...

Category: , By Caitlin
I was at a weird swimming carnival/camp. I jumped in the pool with my clothes on, and then my notebook fell in, and I had to dive to the bottom of the pool to get it. I got it and hopped out of the pool, and then got incredibly cut because my clothes were all wet. So I went back to the room to change.

I opened the door, and Mac was sitting in there, waiting for me/Caroline (I think we were the same person, but I'm not sure. I kept changing). I asked him to leave so I could get changed. He dawdled for a bit, and then left. I shut the door and then went to get changed, but then I realised the door had opened a little and Guy is was with Mac, giggling. I shut the door and lock it, and get changed.

Then I go back outside. Mac is waiting for me/Caroline. He tells me he loves me/Caroline. I tell him I love him back, and then I wake up.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?