"Yeah, but you're not on crack, are you?"

Category: , , , By Caitlin
The end of school was anti-climactic. I had a great conversation with Nicholas about it after the bell rang for the last time.
Me: Well, that was anti-climactic...
Nicholas: What were you expecting? Fireworks? A parade?
Ok. So not really a conversation. But he was right. I dunno. Can't phrase it. He just got the words right, and it got me thinking. It's like when you go out to a wedding or a party or something, and you zone out so bad it just seems like you're living in a dream, or seeing the whole thing through someone elses eyes. It happened to me at Grad, and it happened the whole of my time at Stromhole. It's just kind of like you're floating... And you can't control anything and you just have to sit there and let it happen - like you're watching a movie or something...

It's great, but at the same time, totally awful...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?