I had a dream about a zombie invasion...

Category: , , By Caitlin
I think it was the result of talking about Shaun Of The Dead to Mum and finding two year old eggs in the fridge...

There was a zombie invasion. I was down at the coast house with three people I didn't now. We ran and barricaded our selves inside and then 1 + 2 went away and they stole all our knives so we had nothing to defend ourselves with. Me and 3 looked around the kitchen and found some rotten eggs. Then I went outside and tried to get to the shops to find more weapons, but a zombie came up and tried to attack me, so I threw some rotten eggs at her and she dissolved into a pile of bubbling ooze...

Moral of the story? Keep your eggs forever. In the case of a zombie invasion, they'll be invaluable...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?