"Hey Mum, apparently bitches love it!"

Category: , , , , , By Caitlin
Not exactly sure what they love, but I made this comment to Mum when I saw a bumper sticker that said 'Bitches Love It' so I thought it was too good to pass up.

So, school is coming to an end. Finally. Which is nice. Gonna spend the week playing board games and cards, perving on pretties and being a 'tard... Think it's a great plan (even better than the plan of taking all the doors off their hinges...) Somehow I've come to the point where I don't care about anything anymore. I'm becoming more reckless as the light at the end of the proverbial tunner draws nearer. I don't really care what people think I think of them, or what I think people think of me, or what people think about anything. I've realised that in two more years, I won't know anyone from Stromhole. Well, I might keep in touch with a few of my friends, but even that's a 29:1 chance at the moment. (Oh yes, I've been reading the racing forms before I leave for school in the mornings...)

I dunno... I'm not depressed, but I'm certainly in a mood... I wanna get into a fight with someone. A massive-punch-up where I can just get the shit beat out of me (not literally - that'd be weird). Just, kind of - I dunno. can't explain it... Don't really wanna explain it...

Let's have some Morrissey quotes, eh?

"Maybe I should end on a happier note? This blog seems to have gone to shit.

I once bought a Manchester United hat, which I think was 12 shillings, and somebody ran up behind me and pulled it off and just ran ahead. I thought, 'It's a very cruel world, I'm not prepared for this'. And I decided to get my revenge on society."

"Jools Holland: "Knock Knock!"
Morrissey: "I'm not in!"
Jools: "Oh, come on."
Morrissey: "I refuse to open the door."
On Later With Jools Holland (21 May 2004)"

"I know I've reached the stage where other artists would bleach their hair or buy a fancy costume, but, inexcusably, I can only be me, which is a full-time occupation and causes terrible backaches."
From "I’ll astonish you", interview by Len Brown, Details (March 1991).

0 comments so far.

Something to say?