For a moment (sitting making cynical jokes about my classmates) I felt like John Cusack...

Category: , , , , , By Caitlin
I've finally been released from Stromhole Penitentiary after serving out my four year sentence. It feels... Liberating, I suppose. I was about to type Liberace, for a moment.
To express my feelings on the subject: I will miss the prison, not the prisoners or the gaolers. There will be a new prison when I am sent back 'inside' Feburary next year, new prisioners and new gaolers. A new experience. Life is all about new experiences. If it were just one continual story, then things would get boring.
But if leaving Stromhole has taught me anything it's that you have to form your own opinions on people. Like with the year nines. There's a lot of in-fighting going on between them, but (without knowing about it) I managed to make friends with people on each side of the argument. And with Darcy. Everyone thought he was a prick. From the experiences I had with him, I found him to be nothing more than a perfectly nice guy who simply liked so stick his penis in things - is that such a crime? Who else did I think was nice? Emily was nice. She's probably one of the only year eights that I'll actually miss. Miss Noad was rather suprised that I was friends with her. I suppose it was kinda like a Crip and a Blood being friends, if I were to use gangasta terminology...

I thought a histogram was something you got when you were ill?

I've realised I boredom eat. I eat when I have nothing better to do. It is a very bad habit. Do you have any habits like that? Like you bite your nails when you're upset, or you swear as second nature (that habit is one who everyone who's ever been in Stromhole has picked up.)? I do most of those. I also stuff the sleeve of my jumper into my mouth when I'm being shy or embrassed - much better than my foot, most of the time. I have the habit of making jokes at the wrong times. I have the habit of leaving things until the last possible moment...

[You get] A sense of false bravado, a rush of endorphins as you realise you'll never have to return here again...

On Thrusday afternoon, I realised that I'm a total kleptomaniac. I actually enjoy stealing things. I grab them before I even think. When I get older I'm gonna be in so much shit... XD

Speaking of getting older, I'm going to be really sad when I loose the ability to laugh at the word 'penis' and fart noises. I'm really, really gonna miss it. And I feel sorry for people who are missing it now.

Anyway, another blog tomorrow maybe? It's alright. I have two whole months of actually being able to think! Hoorah!

1 comment so far.

  1. Asajii January 11, 2008
    There is no way the penis and fart jokes will become unfunny.
    It's inconceivable.
    And if they do become unfunny to you, then prepare yourself because I will track you down and force you to watch Monty Python! *shakes fist*
    Also, what's gadkrf?

Something to say?