I can't believe you.

Category: , , , By Caitlin
Stuck at home alone this weekend. To try and make the angst abate slightly I'm going to throw myself into writing. And cleaning the spare room, because Adam is coming to stay with us for a few days next week... Which I suppose will mean cleaning the whole house, but I can do the rest of it during the week... The spare room is the main thing, because it looks like a bomb hit it... Oh, and because I'm being paid for cleaning it, I suppose...

Plans for this Weekend:
  • Clean my room - ie: organise bookshelf, tidy wardrobe, clean under bed, tidy desk, arrange teddys, wash clothes/sheets/towels, organise CD's. A MAJOR BEDROOM OVERHAUL!
  • Catch up on my French and IT work.
  • Do Creative Writing journal. Try and come up with a non shit idea for my 1000 word piece.
  • Try and come up with a cool design for a t-shirt, because I'm bored.
  • Clean the spare room/my bathroom, score thirty dollars.
  • Clean the kitchen. Because it's a shit-sty at the moment and it's pissing me off.
  • Maybe do some website stuff. Probably fail epically.

There's my weekend.

EDIT: Crossed out stuff I've done. Which isn't much.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?