I've been neglecting you. Sorry.

Category: , , , , , , , , By Caitlin
Here's an epic catch-up blog for you.

Dream: Jens Lekman was playing at the Big Day out, which was at Woden Interchange. I was really excited and Mum was there with me (he was playing platform 2 if anyone cares). While we were waiting for him to start we went and saw Morrissey play. He had a DJ booth and there were only about fifty people there. He started throwing stuff out into the crowd. He threw fantails, packets of Earl Grey tea and t-shirts. AND ME AND MUM GOT SOME OF MORRISSEY'S FANTAILS! Win.

I will stop eye-raping men on buses. I will stop eye-raping men on buses. I will stop eye-raping men on buses. I will stop eye-raping men on buses. I will stop eye-raping men on buses.

Dream: Alex James was a teacher at school. He was actually really nice. I wowed him with my superior knowledge of his life. There were massive gardens at the school. His wife and kids were always there. They were nice. It was all very nice.
For some reason I interviewed Graham. And I kept joking to someone about how I was going to ask questions about why him and Damon 'broke up'. Then Graham overheard and got all cut and stormed off. Damon was floating around in the background. It was at a racecourse for some reason...
But then later on I ran up to Alex at school and was all, "OMG. You'll never guess who I just saw...!" And then for some reason me, Kim and Chiara took Alex out to lunch. The end.

I was in Civic the other day, and bogans/druggies/homeless people kept asking me for money. Huh? Did some giant neon sign suddenly appear above my head with the words "SCAB FROM MEEEE!" printed across it? I did give money to one lady though, because she asked really, really nicely. There was this other bogan kid who came up when I was talking on my mobile and tried to scab. I just shook my head at him and walked off. I mean, I'm a scab, but even I have standards...

I'm going away next week... To Queeennnssllaaannndddd... Which is kind of like a home-away-from-home. Up where we go to stay, well, I know it better than I know some parts of Canberra. It's weird. I have, like, a five second memory for most stuff, but when it comes to layouts of shopping centers or cities, I can remember them for years...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?