Ni Hao.

Category: , , , , By Caitlin
French is getting better. Maybe that's just because the teacher never seems to be in the classroom anymore. When she leaves, Justice arm-wrestles people (Robbie and Shaun and that year-12-guy) and Su-Yao teaches us Chinese. Which, frankly, is much more interesting than French. AND she teaches better than our shitty teacher. Seriously, the teacher leaves, then comes back a half hour later, and goes mad on us for doing no work - WHEN SHE DIDN'T SET US ANY IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Phht. Shaun is very rude to her now. I'm getting to be that way a bit too, even though I know it's wrong.

French Teacher: *to me* Have you done any work? Why aren't you doing any work?!
Me: Because I was waiting for you to finish talking. Otherwise it would've been rude
French Teacher: Have you even written down the stuff off the board?
Me: *very slowly* Yes. I have. But I was waiting for you to finish talking before I started doing it... I thought we established this?
French Teacher: *quiet*

AND she doesn't let me listen to my iPod, even when we're working from the book. Even when the advanced class is listening to language tapes REALLY LOUDLY and I can't concentrate. Phht. Whatever. This means war...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?