It's not because he has tattoos, it's because he looks like a heroin addict...

Category: , , , , , , , By Caitlin
I got a compliment on the bus today about my shirt. I was gonna hi-five the guy, but all I could come up with was "*mumble*thanks*mumble*" Because I hate talking on buses. I hate drawing attention to myself on buses.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that since school started, the Stromhole kids have gotten a lot closer together. Everyone seems to drink my drinks now. Lauren's done it, and Chescher's done it too. So's Tom Short - everyone keeps drinking my drinks! Not that I mind so much... I've just noticed it a lot...

Am I the only one who gets paranoid - I mean really paranoid - after watching Jekyll? I keep expecting a psychotic James Nesbitt/Hyde to jump out at me from everywhere, to rip me apart, limb from limb. No, I'm serious. I start going into whimpy panic-attack-move every time I close my eyes - my chest tightens, I can't breathe properly, and I'm terrified to open my eyes because I'm 99% sure that he'll be there the minute I open them, ready to kill me. O.o

I woke up crying the other morning. Easily one of the worst ways to start the day.
But yesterday, I woke up, and there was someone sleeping in my bed next to me. Turns out it was just a stuffed cow under my hip, but it was a nice moment while it lasted...

I've reaised it's a very hard thing to do, trying to change your personality. Every morning you wake up, ready to change, and be a better person, and have everyone love and respect you - and then you realise you're exactly the same tool you've always been, and always will be. It's hard, trying to become someone else. Something else...

DREAM: I walked into a bar, and Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood (from Radiohead) were sitting there. I squee-ed really loudly and went up to talk to them and asked why they were making a third video for 'High And Dry'. Jonny was incredibly drunk and charming and charismatic, and proceeded to tell a really longwinded story about flying through the air, and how that was what the video was going to be about; this one guy flying through the air, and doing loops and stuff. It was enthralling. Thom seemed a bit put out that Jonny was getting all the attention...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?