Actually, I'm trying to watch a video, but whatever...

Category: , , , , , , , , , By Caitlin
School tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure what my reaction for it is. Probably somewhere between an 'urrgh' and a 'yay'. Urray. But I don't like that, because it sounds far too much like hooray.

To make matters worse, I've misplaced my favourite notebook, we can't afford groceries until Thursday at the earliest, and I haven't watched Deadliest Catch for at least three days.

Not being harsh or anything, but I want to make a parody blog of Anna's life. Because things like this - [They want to bash me] bcoz they knw i gave daniel head .. lOl i thought it was a stupid reason to bahs me but its the rats .. - would make great subject matter.

Upside: Robin Hood starts again tonight.
Downside: I have to wake up at six tomorrow to get my bus on time.
Upside: I finally got to Third Year in my stupid Harry Potter game.
Downside: My room is still messy, and there is a high probability that it won't be clean before tomorrow.
Upside: I finished my Doctor Who book on Friday.
Downside: I think my computer has viruses...
Upside: In Rainbows is a really good album.
Downside: I am bloated and pimply. Seriously, my face is greasier than a pizza, and my arms look like hams. I'm a walking meal.

A really good interview with James Murphy from LCD Soundsystem. Seriously, I fucking love him.

Anywho... Later...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?