We made the sign of the cross and walked away. Sadly.

Category: , , By Caitlin
Dream 1: For some reason I was in Doctor Who, and I was The Doctor/Jack and I was being kept in a cell on board the Valiant. I was starving and going half mad, and then The Master walks in with a tray of food, but says I can only have it if I let him kill me for half an hour (which wouldn't really matter, because I'm Jack/Doctor and can't die).

Dream 2: I was on a speed boat with the Goodies and we were playing noughts and crosses. Then the boat did a really sharp turn, and Bill fell overboard, but we kept going upriver. Then we stopped and all jumped overboard to try and find Bill. Tim swam to the bank and I followed him and started wandering through the magrove trees, except then I lost sight of Tim and ended up getting lost in the trees. Then I found my way back to my house. I went inside looking for Bill or Tim or Graham, but nobody was home except for Mum, who was sitting on a couch in the front room. I ran into the kitchen looking for the others, and then I went back into the front room and asked Mum whether she'd seen them. Suddenly Tim walked into the room, dripping wet and wrapped in a towel. I turned around and asked him if he'd found Bill. He opened his mouth to say something, and then suddenly Bill ran into the room and I woke up.

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 05, 2008
    Oh wow, I wish I had a dream about The Goodies. Poor Bill =/ For some reason I got a Ryan/Philip/Dave flash-back when you mentioned Bill ran into the room.
  2. Caitlin January 05, 2008
    That's the best kind of flashback. XD
  3. Asajii January 09, 2008
    *gasp*
    I had a dream about you last night.
    It was odd.
    Stromlo was flooded and there were ead bodies everywhere and you had some kind of influenza.. but not the bird flavoured kind.
    The kind that renders you unable to move very much for lethargy. You sure sounded funny.
    For some reason, the kitched here in nowra was part of the school, around the corner where Ms Edgertons office would be and I found you there and carried you to the classroom opposite the black drama room and made a med out of the table and you kept saying there weren't enough blankets and there were blankets EVERYWHERE.
    There were other people too. Alexi and Hannah were there and a couple of other people from Creative Writing.
    =\ I hope my dreams aren't symbolic, because if they are I'm in trouble.

Something to say?