Someday, that ant, he will grow up to be President...

Category: , , , By Caitlin
I was having this weird dream set in the Stromhole library/Lanyon Chinese Resturant. It was about Chris Garver, and some random woman from a charity, and they were packing hampers of Milo for people who'd been involved in some earthquake or something. And Chris kept running down the isles of the library and coming back dressed in these really weird clothes...

And then I felt this stinging in my arm, so I slapped it (only half awake and still in dream-land) and went back to sleep. And then I felt more stinging on my leg. So I thought to myself, "Right, suppose I'd better get up and see what that is." And I got up, threw back my doona, and there were motherfucking ants crawling all over me and my bed!

No, seriously. It happened.

Oh well. At least it's not as bad as the time I woke up with a half-chewed cockroach in my mouth, eh?

0 comments so far.

Something to say?