A List Of My Holiday TV Crushes.

Category: , , , By Caitlin
It's the holidays. You rarely leave the house. There is nothing left to do online. What is left?
The television. The television, and all the pretty men who reside there. Of course, when you have - different - taste in men to the majority of people you know, it can make for an interesting (and space filling) blog. ^_^

Chris Garver
Ok, so I've been watching Miami Ink heaps latley. And Chris Garver is so fucking cool (as illustrated by The Clash t-shirt. Duh...)... This isn't the greatest picture of him (he's one of those people who look better when they're moving. >_<) but I saw Clash t-shirt and I had to use it. But yes, Chris Garver is attractive, even if Sam doesn't think so... But watch Miami Ink, and you will see...


Edgar Hansen
Ok. Edgar Hansen from Deadliest Catch. He's so pretty! No, ok. I'll stop fan-girling and try to explain it to you in English... Umm... Norwegian heritage, is a fisherman... Sarcastic... PRETTY! *descends into fan-girl again* OMG OMG OMG OMG! SQUEE! ^_^


I was going to do more, but fuck-it, I can't be bothered. There are television shows with my name on them, calling from the living room...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?