"It's funny, because of how the bear is sitting in his lap..."

Category: , , , , , , By Caitlin
I was at Nanna's and Da's today. Nanna was watching 9am (with David and Kim) and they had their interview with John Howard on. At the time, his grandson had just been born, so they gave him a teddy-bear for the kid.

Of course, I saw this and started giggling away like mad. I went down and sat on the couch to watch it. I turned to Nanna and said, "Do you understand why this is funny?"
She shook her head at me. I replied, "Look at how he has the bear..."

I waited to either be yelled at, or killed for pointing out something so crude.

And then she laughed. My Nanna actually laughed at an oral sex joke involving John Howard and a teddy-bear...

Motherfucking ace...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?