Blutack can remove lint from clothes. (24 hours on)

Category: , , , By Caitlin
9pm-ish - Eat dinner. Lay on the couch. We watch a whole disk of Samurai Champloo, then I try out Human Traffic.
"I understand why Da didn't like this..." Says the figure on the couch.

12am-ish - Begin to feel drowsy. Chew on some lollies, mulling over the possibility of sleep. For some reason Supernatural is put on. I roll over to face the couch and rest my eyes, detirmined not to fall asleep.

1.30am-ish - Fall asleep.

2.45am-ish - Wake up from a sleep, feeling like I'd onliny blinked. Strange warning credits are running on the screen. A tired smile as I notice the Polish ones going. Float up to my bedroom. Dig a pillow out of the pile and chuck it on the floor mattress. Can't be arsed getting another blanket from the spare room, so I chuck my doona down too.

3am-ish - Go to bed, blanketless, fully clothed, wearing exactly the same thing I've been wearing for the past three days. I sleep.

6am-ish - Woke up, freezing cold, daylight just starting to slide into my bedroom. Glanced across at the figure sleeping on the mattress on the floor. Careful not to wake them I crept to the foot of my bed, grabbed a dressing gown from the wardrobe and then crawled back to my pillow, curling underneath the dressng down and falling asleep right away.

10am-ish - Wake up, feet burning, sunlight screaming in through the open window. I'm cooking alive underneath my dressing gown. Throw it off. Still roasting. Bst I taste like pork. Ease myself off the bed, tip-toeing around the floor mattress, tempted to wake the sleeping person.
I go and watch TV.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?