We're looking forward to meeting you, rich stranger. Please take us out for dinner afterwards as we're hungry and cold.

Category: , , , , By Caitlin
A blog. I haven't blogged for a few days. Much has happened. For example, I've gone Christmas shopping, had a total emotional/mental breakdown and cleaned the kitchen...
Actually, re-reading that, cleaning the kitchen doesn't sound impressive enough to sit with the other two (going Christmas shopping is very impressive for me, because I had $100 dollars and spent almost all of it on my Mum and Grandparents. XD). I suppose I could say that hanging out in Civic and perving on pretties was fun. It deserves to be up there with the others...

So, I finished my Christmas shopping today. I got Mum two nice things (Long Way Round on DVD (she knows about that one) and something else I won't say (because I'm not sure or not whether she's found this blog yet)) and I got Nanna and Da a Jeremy Clarkson book with incredibly large font, because Nanna's eyesight isn't too good. I don't have to worry about them reading this and it spoiling the suprise, because neither of them know how to work the internet. XD
While I was out I also got myself some stuff. I got a Radiohead DVD (Which is ace) called Meeting People Is Easy. I got myself a best of Frank Sinatra CD. I also got myself one of the last Jeff Buckley CD's I need before completing my (evil) collection. *cackles*
Slightly off topic, but yesterday I got Night Falls Over Koretdala by Jens Lekman. I already had it in MP3, but I wanted a proper copy. I feel guilty downloading good albums, because then the artists don't make any money, so if it's good I always go out and buy it afterwards.

So now I guess you wanna hear about my hissy-fit, ne? I dunno if I paticularly want to go into it. It happened last night, and I've pretty much forcibly forgotten most of it right now, and I'm not sure if I want to bring it all up. I dunno...
I have this fucked up thing where I don't cry or get upset too often, and then it all builds up, so when I do finally get upset I totally loose it. But anyway, someone in my family did something which they thought was funny, but which actually turned out (at least from my point of view) to be incredibly harsh and hurtful, and I totally freaked out. I cried for well over two hours, and I couldn't stop. I couldn't breathe properly or anything. It was awful. I suppose I was hysterical. I've never been that upset before. I'm still upset today, but I'm trying to handle it.
Family Member: Oh stop carrying on, it's not like you've been punched or hit or anything!
What's the matter - NEVER HEARD OF BEING HURT EMOTIONALLY, YOU COLD-HEARTED WITCH!?!?! Anyway, yeah. Breakdown. I suppose it was just the straw that broke the camels back - stuff had been building up for ages, and I needed to get it out. But what made it worse was that my Mum went along with it and acted like it was all a big joke, and she was in the car with me - I rang my Nanna and she could tell right away that I was upset... I dunno... Can't find the right words... And don't call me a pussy. If you call me a pussy, then I'll kick you in the face. You don't know all the details, so no one has any right to make assumptions. And don't ask for the full story, because I probably won't give it to you.

And yeah. When I was in Civic today I perved... A lot. It was, like, Pretty Central. XD

Anyway, I suppose you're all sick of me now... But just let me angst to you for one more minute. After I do this I'll be back to un-angsty blogs for a while, I swear...
I am totally over everyone talking about the formal. I'm over everyone talking about the end of year ten, but I am especially getting shitty with the formal. I don't care if you're all excited - good for you - but please, I don't wanna hear about it. I have my reasons, and I just don't wanna, ok? So unless I turn the conversation in that direction, I don't want people going, "OMG. Y ddnt u cum 2 tha formal? It waz sewww greeeaattt! etc, etc."
I don't wanna hear about your shit. I didn't go to the formal because we couldn't fucking afford it, not because I was trying to be 'cool' or 'alternative' or any shit like that, so don't accuse me of it. I would've liked to go, I really would've. And I don't need people giving me shit because of it, ne? Everything I do, I have my reasons. Don't question them.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?