"I dream I'm floating on the surface of my own life, watching it unfold."

Category: , , , By Caitlin

I've been watching a lot of Dexter latley. Since we don't have the movie channels on Foxtel anymore I've been downloading them online. Download two a day (since my connection is so slow it takes about four hours to download each episode) and then watch them in the night time. It's cooler at night time. I have all the lights in my room turned off and I sit on my bed watching them on my laptop. And the screen pops. Like - I can't word it. But it looks totally intense.

I seem to be the only person who watches it now. Sam told me the other day that she gave up after her IQ box forgot to record an episode, and my Mum gave up simply because the show made her squeamish. Personally, I think that's the sign of good television, when it makes you feel all icky inside. Means they're doing something right. Better than bloody Home And Away...

I don't wanna give too much away in case someone wants to watch it (if you want, just say the word and I'll burn the episodes for you when I get them), but I never thought that a sociopathic serial-killer would be so easy to relate to - or so cute. ^_^ I mean, apart from the whole no-neck thing... Trust me, you'll see it if you watch the show...

Anyway, I'm about halfway through the first season. The Americans are already almost up to the third season - bastards. Once I finish downloading all of the first, I'll do the second. And burn them on to DVD. AND CACKLE.

Because really, it is quite an enjoyable show.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?