Just call me Caitlin Warhol...

Category: , , , By Caitlin
Ok, well, I really should've been re-reading The Importance Of Being Earnest this afternoon (essay on Tuesday (Or is it Monday!? *panics*) bleh...), or even doing my Entertainment Inc assignment (which I suspect is due tomorrow, but I can't be bothered finding the sheet, so we shan't know), but I've been refusing to do it since no one who's in my group for it has been turning up to school at all this week. Rachel has been off doing Acting Techs, and Sami has been off shooting up with Debbie in the storeroom at Maccas...

So, here's a synopsis of my weekend up to this point, ne?

-9:12, Saturday Morning.
Woke up. Grunted, rolled over and tried to hide from the sun by burrowing a little further under my doona. Upon realising that I had no sheets on my bed and that the electric blanket (which wasn't on at the time, thank god) was becoming too warm to sleep on, I stumbled out of bed, making my way down to the living room to watch some TV while I woke up.

-9:45, Saturday Morning.
The Election Coverage had already begun, since the polling booths had opened earlier in the morning, and I was finding it hard not to kick the television in the face. Went back up to my bedroom, hopped back into bed and turned on my computer. Stayed like that for most of the day, occasionally getting up to eat, drink, yell at my cousin and look for a book.

-3:17, Saturday Afternoon.
Was forbed out of bed by my Mother, who informed me that I was supposed to go up and babysit my cousins while she, my aunt and uncle, went out to watch an auction. Went up to their house and sat and read Gallipoli, totally ignoring both my cousins while they ignored me. Let's just say we have an arrangement...

-5:23, Saturday Afternoon.
Arrived home, kicked off my shoes, crashed at the TV. Waited for dinner to be cooked and placed in front of me on the coffee table. It took a while, so I watched TV until Mum kicked me off to watch the election. I angsted for a bit and then went and got ready to go out. Upon my return my dinner was at the coffee table. I evicted Mum from the TV and sat down to eat and watch cartoons.

-7:00, Saturday Evening.
Got in the car to head to Tuggers to meet Kim, Simone and Chiara.

-7:15, Saturday Evening.
Everyone turned up. Headed over to the Arts Center to go and see the Acting Techs play.

-9:30-ish, Saturday Night (do-do-doooh-do-doooh-do-do-do-do-doooh...).
Intermission. Called Mum to get an election update. Labour winning. Yessss. Danced around the theatre, made Tara jokes, generally made a nuisance of myself.

-10:15, Saturday Night.
And the tap drips
Under the strip light
And I'm sitting
In the kitchen sink
And the tap drips
Drip drip drip drip drip drip drip...

-10:20-ish, Saturday Night.
To my suprise, the play was actually quite enjoyable. Even though I sat through the whole thing making snide jokes in my head, it was nice. I'm glad I went to go see it.

-Sometime after 11:00, Saturday Night.
Got home after scabbing a lift off Kim. Ran up to my room, grabbed my laptop and went to sit in the living room to watch John Howard concede the election. As much as I dislike his politics, I felt sorry for him when he was giving the speech. He sounded like he was about to cry. I hate seeing old people cry. So I just did a quick blog and then checked my e-mail until Mum went to bed. Talked to Emma and made a quiz on Bebo.

-12:10, Sunday Morning.
Went to sleep.

-9:00, Sunday Morning.
Was woken up by Mum.

-10:00, Sunday Morning.
Finally realised I wasn't going to get back to sleep, so I hopped out of bed and ent down to watch TV. Upon discovering that there was nothing on, I went back to bed and hopped on the computer and have stayed there ever since.

I think this is the longest blog I've done all week. Oh, and if anyone's seen my mobile phone, could you please give it to me? I seem to have misplaced it. *grins*

0 comments so far.

Something to say?